Monday, July 30, 2012

Cheap Texas Labor Day and CarbSmart

Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to give you a head's up. The new article about throwin' a low brow, low carb, Labor Day Party Texas-style is up on CarbSmart.

Thank you to all my helpers and friends from LCF, who gave great ideas for the Labor Day Party on a tight budget.

Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to use any names, etc due to TOS issues, please know I appreciate each one of you!!

I hope you will come check it out and leave me a hello!

I will be back soon with some bit of ridulous nonsense!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Susie! Congrats - I just went over there and was blown away by your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen! And thank you for your idea about the rhubarb punch! I'm working on the write-up for your new Among Friends Cookbook!

      Delete

Hey guys! Comments keep us going! Leave your thoughts, please? XOXO!